About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional data scientist to join our data team. In this position, you will administer the flow of ideas regarding data, turn data into insights and get a deep understanding of users’ behavior to impact the strategy and the business performance.
This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change people’s life.
If you have what it takes, take this challenge to work with unique data and insights and become a life changer.
- Define which metrics are used to analyze which data sets across the company
- Identify Key Performance Indicators for different areas of the business and define the level and frequency of monitoring; lead on statistical models to automatically identify significant deviations
- Manage the roadmap for business analytics in the company
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Develop, implement and maintain robust reporting methodologies and tools to support mission-critical business objectives
- Develop statistical tools to support the analytic functions in the company
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Creating infrastructure for data analytics
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others across the company
- Pioneer new uses of data to help save lives by enhancing user growth and engagement
- 4+years of experience in a similar data scientist
- Technical competence:
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
Required Skills & Education
- BS / MS / PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Creative thinker who has proven ability to innovate through data exploration and application of non-trivial solutions
- A deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense
- A person who can drive processes
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
*Our office is located in down-town Haifa, a walking distance from the train station, and we are working hybrid!