About The Role
About the job
Medisafe, the #1 medication management platform worldwide, is searching for a talented and hands-on individual to join our team as a Backend Developer in downtown Haifa.
Our vision and passion are to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support, and knowledge they need to manage their health and accompany them in their patient journey. We’re driving patient outcomes on a global scale in two dozen languages, having managed more than one billion doses.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, passionate, innovative, and creative Backend Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients.
As a Backend Developer, you will work with an amazing, technical, team to troubleshoot and improve current Backend applications and processes. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Be dedicated to product quality and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend services
- Focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Contribute your passion and knowledge to the team
- Enthusiasm for investigating, learning, and coming up with the most effective way to achieve the goal
- Be a team player!
- CS degree from a leading institute or equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience in Java
- Familiarity with the backend application frameworks such as Spring, Django, etc.
- Extensive experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or similar
- Comfortable working with Linux and the terminal
- Skilled in distributed systems design and technologies
- Experience and passion for unit testing and continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience building RESTful web services and interacting with 3rd party APIs
- Working experience with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc. – Advantage
- Experience with Docker and advanced deployment methodologies – Advantage
- Experience with full-stack development, particularly with mobile client technologies – Advantage
- Experience with Angular – Advantage
** Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a few minutes walk from the train station, and we are working hybrid.