About The Role
At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior.
We are looking for an experienced BI developer to join our growing data team and create new data solutions, to support our analysts and production team with validated and reliable analysis. We are looking for a team player who enjoys being challenged and solving complex problems on a daily basis. The right candidate will be excited by understanding complex products and simplifying data pipelines for easy and coherent product analysis.
Success in the BI role means establishing an efficient data model and creating accurate and insightful dashboards.
- Build and maintain reports, BI dashboards, and metrics
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc
- Collaborate with data engineers to write and improve ETLs
- Become the owner and leader of BI infrastructure and analysis at Medisafe
- Advanced knowledge in BI architecture and solutions ( preferably Tableau)
- Expert in writing efficient SQL queries and optimizing performance
- Experience in developing ETL processes
- Proven experience in communicating clearly analysis results- both verbal and written communications.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience in Python- Advantage
- Experience in Snowflake/Big query, Rivery – Advantage