Medisafe, the number #1 medication reminder platform is looking for a US-based business data analyst.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join our US team who can gather important company and industry data and deliver it with detailed insights.
The ideal candidate can take charge of a project and deliver results that will contribute to the consumer and commercial success of our award-winning medication adherence platform.
The successful applicant will be able to show examples of how he or she:
- Easily works on multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully translates business data into actionable information for our partner teams, account managers and product teams
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders and then follow-up on all results
- Delivers actionable data to stakeholders
Required Skills & Education
- Minimum master’s degree in related medical or health field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Detailed analytical abilities in B2B and B2C environments
- Previous healthcare-related data experience
This job is based in our Boston, MA, USA office.