About The Role
At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Data Team, based in our Haifa office.
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for knowing the entire company’s data properly in order to answer questions quickly and reliably. You will investigate patients’ behavior on the platform and find insights that can help improve our product and provide value for our clients.
Since the main value our product provides is support for chronic patients, it will be an opportunity for you to dive into the inspiring world of investigating patients behavior in order to create a positive change in their lives.
You will research our users’ engagement with various features and brainstorm new ideas on how we can improve the product in order to help users reach their goal: Improved health outcomes.
Success in the Data Analyst role means presenting smart and relevant analyses to internal teams, in order to improve our decision making
- If there is no analysis to describe our activity, it does not exist! Become an expert in Medisafe data and support various business activities through researching data.
- Create and present product analysis to stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with Data Engineers and Product Managers to understand the data you are working with and suggest improvements or new data to be collected.
- Understand various initiatives across the organization and suggest new ways to improve it by utilizing our data.
- At least 2 years experience as a data analyst- Demonstrable experience in data collection, processing and extracting valuable insights
- Strong proficiency with SQL – MUST
- Proven experience with BI tools such as PowerBI
- BA in a field with an emphasis on statistical and analytical skills
- Great at communicating results of the analysis in simple language
- Problem solver – Not just a catch phrase, in this role there are no perfect definitions or perfect data, but you need to make the most out of it
- Flexible, able to work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
- Work experience at a Healthcare start-up – Advantage
- Experience with product analysis – Advantage
- Experience with Python – Advantage
** Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a walking distance from the train station, and we’re working hybrid!!!