Director/ VP, Business Development
April 14th, 2017
Medisafe, the number #1 medication management platform is looking for a US-based Director/ VP of Business Development.
- Establish partnerships with payers (health insurers), providers (hospitals, pharmacies) and technology vendors to generate revenues, gain greater reach/distribution to our target patient population, bring in valuable patient data/content/resources/tools to enhance the patient experience and sustain high levels of engagement
- Working closely with the EVP Marketing and BD, you will manage all aspects of the partner development process, from identifying potential partners, negotiation and closing of deals and ongoing relationship management
- Stay abreast of the evolving healthcare landscape and collaborate with Medisafe team to prioritize partnerships
- Work with partners and internal Medisafe partner success team to create, plan and execute all fascets of the partner collaborations
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the medical space
- Mix of B2C and B2B
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the payer/provider arena
- Exposure to large, complex, heavily regulated, often bureaucratic organizations with track record for getting them to move more quickly
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree a plus).
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Mission driven and motivated by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives
- Thrive in startup environments (resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Independent, self-starter
- This job is based in our Boston, MA, USA office.