About The Role
About the job
Medisafe, the #1 medication management platform worldwide, is searching for a talented and hands-on Fullstack Developer to join our team in downtown Haifa.
Our vision and passion are to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support, and knowledge they need to manage their health and accompany them in their patient journey. We’re driving patient outcomes on a global scale in two dozen languages, having managed more than one billion doses.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, passionate, innovative, and creative Fullstack Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients.
As a Fullstack Developer, you will work with an amazing, technical, team to support building the next generation of our frontend and backend infrastructure, as well as supporting and improving the current product. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced Fullstack developer (or Backend Developer with UI experience who’s excited at the prospect of entering the world of Frontend). You work well under pressure, can quickly understand unfamiliar complex code, and in sometimes unstructured processes. You’re a self-learner who is independent but a great team player who wants to join a rapidly growing company.
- Design and develop server functionality
- Build and help maintain Angular web applications
- Maintain, optimize and secure server code
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Enthusiasm for investigating, learning, and coming up with the most effective way to achieve the goal
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Extensive experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or similar
- Experience in multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Kotlin)
- Skilled with the backend application frameworks such as Spring, ASP.net Core, etc.
- Familiarity with distributed systems design and technologies
- Experience in unit testing and continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience developing web or mobile applications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Fast learner and knows how to get into new environments quickly
** Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a few minutes walk from the train station, and we are working hybrid.