About The Role
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Implementation Associate to join our dynamic team. As an Implementation Associate, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful implementation of our products. You will work closely with the implementation managers to ensure a seamless workflow. Your ability to understand fast and well the Medisafe product, with your quick transition between the different programs we are working on, and your flexibility to juggle multiple tasks – will be an essential key for success.
- Collaborate with the Implementation Managers to plan and execute implementation projects, including review of the Implementation manager’s work (UI)
- Preparation of different program materials for the client
- Work with/in the company’s internal configuration platform
- Ensure the delivered solutions meet the highest quality standards and align with the company’s best practices.
- Fluent/excellent English (writing and speaking) – Must
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well-organized and dedicated technical aptitude,
- Quick learner when it comes to understanding software products and configurations.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment on multiple tasks in parallel and to switch quickly and seamlessly between them
We’ll begin our work together on a 50% scope of work, and with an option/ability for more than that. The position fits also for students who want to be part of a technology start-up company in the digital healthcare industry. Relevant for people who are willing to arrive at least twice a week at our office in Haifa (a walking distance from the train station).