Medisafe, the worldwide medication adherence app and platform, seeks an unbelievably talented Marketing Associate to work in our Boston office.
At Medisafe, we are changing the way consumers manage medications making it safer and easier with our award-winning app for Android and iOS that has exceeded 5M+ downloads worldwide and 180,000 patient reviews. We’re driving patient outcomes on a global scale in two dozen languages, having already managing close to 1 billion doses — and we were recently named a Google Editors’ choice app.
In this role you will be supporting both product marketing activities from lead generation campaigns and event coordination through sales enablement support to our B2C social media initiatives. This role is ideal for a marketing professional who is interested in supporting all facets of the teams marketing activities to meet revenue goals. To be a successful associate, you must have interest in the healthcare industry and be eager to learn and contribute to a fast-paced marketing team. Candidates should have a passion for detail and keen interest in event coordination, demand generation, content development and lead management, as well as experience creating impactful presentations utilizing the latest marketing tools. This role provides an opportunity to work with a tight-knit team and play an integral role in changing the way consumers manage medication.
Primary Scope: Supporting product marketing initiatives including events, lead generation campaigns, webinars, sales enablement, social media and the web to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver pipeline contribution and customer retention. Expanded scope to include B2C social media content and management.
– Lead Gen: Execute campaigns and promotions using marketing automation tools that increase traffic and generate leads from conferences, webinars, and other promotional activities. Work with Sales to support pipeline by conversion to Market Qualified leads and develop nurturing campaigns using marketing automation system.
– Conferences: key contact and organizer for industry specific conferences and speaking opportunities.
– Content Creation: Developing content for product collateral and marketing. Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development.
– Support Sales Team with sales enablement tools to move opportunities through the pipeline.
– Social Media: Initiating social media content, maintaining social media calendar
– PR: Act as liaison and point person for PR agency leading weekly update status calls
– Salesforce.com: maintain marketing sales tools, generate campaign targets and report marketing activity on a regular basis
Qualifications, Training and Experience
– 5 Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
– 2-5 years marketing experience, healthcare experience appreciated;
– Prior experience with marketing tools (Salesforce, marketing automation and CMS tools)
– Basic knowledge of all marketing mediums including demand generation, digital, social, and sales enablement
– Excellent project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
– Strong ppt skills in deck creation including storyline to simplistic layout (will ask for samples)
– Analytic thinker, comfortable using numbers to draw conclusions – and make adjustments;
– Practical understanding and experience executing demand generation campaigns;
– Demonstrated ability to propose, execute, and deliver on various marketing activities;
– Technology savvy and interested in exploring and testing the latest trends in marketing;
– Strong interpersonal communications skills and a can-do attitude with a desire to learn;
– Complete other duties as assigned to support overall company goals and objectives.
Position reports to Product Marketing Manager