Temporary Operations Manager
At Medisafe, we’re all about helping people live longer, happier, healthier lives. We are currently seeking a 30 hour per week Temporary Operations Manager to work onsite at our Boston headquarters, with the flexibility to complete work offsite when needed. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is required.
Temporary Operations Manager – POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong sense of urgency, able to “make things happen”, determined to drive tasks/projects to completion
- Extremely well organized
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Experience with Sales force automation tools a plus, especially Salesforce.com
- BS/BA a plus
- Manage company’s office space
- Maintain company’s office equipment
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies, coffee & water, fruit & snacks and placing orders for replenishment as needed
- Prepare, maintain and manage interview schedules and correspondence with candidates
- Manage onboarding and offboarding process for US based employees
- Manage, maintain, provision, and ensure accuracy of all software licenses
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Run company’s errands if necessary
- Review and Approve Employee expense reports
- Reconcile Company credit cards
- Assist Sales Team and Head of Sales with Salesforce.com reporting
- Coordinate in person meetings, online meetings, and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Manage calendar for CEO
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Compensation depends on skills and experience. Medisafe offers a 401(k), transportation reimbursement, profit bonus plan, employee discounts and other benefits. Unique perks are nice, but most important is your startup’s prospects for success. We focus our attention, time, and energy on improving the lives of millions of those prescribed at least one daily medication. If it sounds like you’d fit in, talk to us.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.