Product Data Analyst
About The Role
At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join the Data Team, based in our Haifa office.
As a Product Data Analyst, you will be responsible for knowing the entire company’s data properly in order to answer questions quickly and reliably. You will investigate patients’ behavior on the platform and find insights that can help improve our product and provide value for our clients.
Since the main value our product provides is support for chronic patients, it will be an opportunity for you to dive into the inspiring world of investigating patients’ behavior in order to create a positive change in their lives.
You will research our users’ engagement with various features and brainstorm new ideas on how we can improve the product in order to help users reach their goal: Improved health outcomes.
Success in the role means asking smart questions and presenting their answers, in order to improve our decision-making.
- Analyze a large data-set and provide useful and actionable insights and recommendations
- Analyze existing usage to explore user behavior by running A/B testing methodology and segmentation
- Analyzing all aspects of the data of the organizers in the product
- Take a part in decision making and proactively guide the business growth & KPIs while working closely with product managers, developers team, and stakeholders
- Initiate proactive as well as reactive data analysis
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports and BI dashboards
- Planning / building / implementing / supporting BI reports
- You will act as a focal point for data-related questions
- Ability to turn complex data into actionable recommendations
- Expert-level proficiency in writing complex, optimized SQL queries across large datasets
- At least 2 years experience in development of BI reports – gathering requirements, defining data-model and reports development
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion about data and the ability to understand and transform it into insights
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment with short deadlines
- Hands-on experience in utilizing statistical tools to extract meaningful insights
- Experience with A/B testing, segmentation, usage, and user behavior
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Autodidact, Independent and self-motivated
- BA/BSc. in Industrial Eng./Computer Science/Economics or other quantitative fields
- Work experience at a Healthcare start-up
- Experience with Python
- Experience with PowerBI – Advantage
- B2B2C analytics experience – Advantage
*Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a walking distance from the train station, and we’re working hybrid!