About The Role
Medisafe is the leading medication engagement platform that empowers patients to seamlessly manage their treatment. We are using AI and personalization tools to help patients cope with complex challenges.
Medisafe is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Product Manager in Medisafe, you will be responsible for the full ideation and development cycle of new functionalities and products.
You will start by gaining a deep understanding of patients’ challenges and needs before and during their treatment. You will map the business challenges and goals of our partners and identify opportunities to integrate with other players in the healthcare ecosystem to provide an even better digital companion to our patients. You will then define product requirements and lead the solution delivery to best support patients’ and partners’ needs.
Once launched, you will monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals
You will do all of that by working in a cross-functional team (Partner Success Managers, UX Designers, Behavioral Insights, and content experts) which all it’s members have in common a great attitude, team spirit, and a true passion to make a difference.
Come and work with us and help in making the world a safer, healthier place!
- You will be at the intersection between the business, customers, and technology. As such, you will engage your team and the entire company on the shared vision for your product.
- You will work as part of a team of talented cross-functional members (design, R&D, data, partner success, partnerships, marketing, Sales, etc.) that is focused on shipping products the users need and love
- Master the business domain. Deeply understand the market needs and our customers’ needs through research and interviews
- Lead discovery and design processes with customers, users, and internal parties to truly understand, identify and prioritize opportunities to ensure we deliver value to the users and create a significant impact on the business
- Drive the product planning, design, and delivery to help translate needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and that our users need and love
- Constantly monitor and measure the product performance through qualitative and quantitative research methods such as user interviews, usability tests & surveys along with data analysis and A/B tests
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Passionate about creating and building solutions and helping our users
- Used to work in squads of cross-functional teams and to perform discovery and delivery in short iterations (like sprints or user stories)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- Curiosity as a way of living and assuming ownership as a way to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Leadership skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel occasionally and have flexible working hours to work with partners worldwide
Would be great if you also have –
- Experience with the Healthcare Industry / Digital Health
- Background in SaaS and B2B products
**Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a walking distance from the train station, and we’re working hybrid.