Product Marketing Manager
Medisafe, the worldwide medication adherence app and platform, seeks an unbelievably talented Product Marketing Manager to work in our Boston office.
At Medisafe, we are changing the way consumers manage medications making it safer and easier with our award–winning app for Android and iOS that has exceeded 5M+ downloads worldwide and 180,000 patient reviews. We’re driving patient outcomes on a global scale in two dozen languages, having already managing close to 1 billion doses –– and we were recently named a Google Editors’ choice app.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and driving the value proposition for an expanding B2B product suite. This involves crafting the messaging and positioning for our products and solutions working alongside our product team and supporting sales. You’ll conceive and launch innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Determine market trends, buying personas, and competitive differentiators
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Understand marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs
- Identify cross–sell opportunities and create personas
- Maintain competitive landscape – identification by product/market
- Build strategies for beating competitors with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; share synthesis with sales and marketing
Product Positioning, Messaging & Execution
Develop product suite positioning for B2B buyers
- Content Creation: Responsible for product content creation to support marketing vehicles – collateral, sales decks, digital (social & website), events
- Product packaging with clear market differentiators translating technical features into user benefits and supporting with data and analytics for demonstrated proof points
Gather market and customer insights, and feed information back internal groups (Product/Sales)
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Provide product positioning materials for Sales to walk through evolving product suite and upsell opportunities, ultimately creating and owning Sales Playbook
- Develop standardized sales presentations, proposals, FAQs, etc.
Lead Generation Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and support thought leadership program buildout
- Create marketing collateral to include case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQ’s, feature and benefits sheets
- Execute campaigns and promotions using marketing automation tools that increase traffic and generate leads.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain marketing sales tools, generate campaign targets and report product marketing activity on a regular basis.
- Support sales and marketing during key training events and conferences
- Develop metrics and measurement tools to evaluate and maximize ROI campaigns, experience in reporting through Salesforce.com
Support Client Advisory Board
- Lead support for quarterly meetings: creating meeting agendas and meeting logistics
- Update board members with communications in between quarterly meetings
- Responsible for follow up action items translating insight into product opportunities.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- 5+ years proven product marketing experience with healthcare background strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability working with Product and Sales teams in developing product positioning, pricing and messaging;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and produce whitepapers, case studies, data sheets, etc. Samples will be required
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast–paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship management capabilities with both internal and external constituents;
- A process–oriented approach including the ability to work with the team to define project steps, plan work schedules, and track the status of projects;
- 10–20% travel likely
Position reports to Chief Marketing Officer