Senior iOS developer
Medisafe is looking for passionate, innovative, creative Senior IOS Developer to join a team of mobile engineers, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients.
Medisafe is a fast growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 3.5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds and solving the problem known as medication non-adherence. Our vision and passion is to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they’re supposed to.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOS Developer to join our exceptional team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Lead the development end-to-end while working in collaboration with the Product, Design and QA teams
- Analyze requirements, design and implement the code needed for projects and features you’re working on
- Develop high quality, reliable code
- Create beautiful UI for iOS
- Focus on user experience during development
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Created (or published) at least one iOS app in the App Store(must)
- 2+ years experience in developing iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform.
- Deep knowledge of iOS design and development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of mobile architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience using Objective C (Advantage)
- Experience in working with databases (Advantage)
- Thrive in startup environments, resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces the challenge
- Team player, highly motivated and a self-starter