Senior Project Manager
At Medisafe, we are building an innovative and exciting platform in order to redesign the future of the Healthcare Industry. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will manage projects locally and abroad, and be responsible for the overall execution, while working with the entire company from sales and marketing to research and development, to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, operational needs, timeline and resources.
- Complete accountability, from engagement to launch, for all planning, commitments and monitoring, to successfully deliver products to customers on time.
- Customer facing – focal point. Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate technical personnel during all project phases.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to create engagement, provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Facilitate, synchronize and track the progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, Marketing, etc.
- Define priorities within the project.
- Communicate the progress to customers and internal bodies.
- Travel abroad to meet customers.
- 5+ years of experience with leading projects with US customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel abroad ~ Every 6 weeks
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate development effort to customers
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details at all times
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience in the pharma industry
- Experience in working with customers abroad
- Proficiency with at least one programming language
- Experience in R&D matrix management or as a team leader/ group leader of development teams
- B.Sc/BA degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience