Director of R&D
Medisafe is looking for an R&D Director to lead the teams of mobile and backend engineers, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients.
Medisafe is a fast growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 3.5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds and solving the problem known as medication non-adherence. Our vision and passion is to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they’re supposed to.
We have a unique opportunity for a brilliant Director of R&D to join us and lead our exceptional team.
Who will be the right match for us?
- Visionary technological leader with strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their employees
- Genuinely passionate about coding, and being hands-on when needed
- Experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams
- A can-do mentality
- Expert in transforming vision into reality
- A person who can drive processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- End-to-end responsibility for the company’s R&D vision, performance, and deliverables
- Defining the R&D team growth plan and strategy
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring all developers
- Integral member of the company’s management team, reporting directly to the CTO
Required Skills & Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Positive, hands-on individual