Customer Success Manager
About The Role
About this role:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for successful implementation, on-going client management, KPI achievement, program renewal and feature upsell, ensuring timely and profitable results for both our customers and Medisafe.
- Skilled project and client relationship management to drive measurable financial and strategic results for our clients (pharmaceutical industry, pharmacies, payers, healthcare systems, associations, and enterprise technology companies) and Medisafe, ensuring renewals and product enhancement upsell.
- Manage the client to maintain scope creep, assess risk, ensure renewal and upsell of new and valuable functionality.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention so each is referenceable and a Medisafe raving fan.
- Gain deep understanding of Medisafe platform functionality, capabilities and value.
- Gain deep understanding of client staffing, organization chart, buyer priorities and uncover opportunities to cross-sell Medisafe platform to additional business units, brands, and regions within a client’s organization.
- Work with client to create, plan and execute marketing programs that expand user adoption of Medisafe and client’s products, achieving/exceeding growth KPI goals for both Medisafe and our clients.
- Collaborate with client project team to establish trusted advisory relationships, foster consensus and resolve organizational barriers.
- Act as “General Contractor” with Medisafe cross-functional teams ensuring timelines and project scope are met. At all times, protect the interests of Medisafe and its team members.
- Ensure routine documentation of product deployment, workflows, analytics, team processes, etc.
- Synthesize user and client feedback into clear and actionable recommendations to impact Medisafe’s broader strategy, business model, and business development.
- Assess, mitigate and communicate to the VP Partner Success any risk in renewing existing contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare experience. Digital Health and/or Pharma experience is a plus.
- Exposure to large, complex organizations – heavily regulated, often bureaucratic organizations with track record for getting them to move more quickly.
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the healthcare space.
- B2B experience is required; B2B2C and B2C experience is a plus
- Attention to detail is critical for best-in-class service delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to clients, adapting to different cultural communication styles, and often in a group setting
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, project management, analysis, and optimization
- Independent, self-starter who thrives in startup environments (resourceful, creative, passionate, adaptable, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Mission driven and motivated by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives
- Embraces diverse cultures throughout the world
- Willing to travel up to 10-25% nationally and potentially internationally considering safety conditions.
- High Standards and Accountability: Acts with the highest level of integrity and delivers personal and team performance that is nothing short of the best
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets effectively to ensure all milestones are delivered on time and within budget
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get things done
- Persuasion: Able to convince clients, clients and colleagues to pursue a course of action
- Collaboration: Proactively engages peers and others to establish trusting, productive working relationships and collectively tackle business challenges