About The Role
We are looking for a professional DevOps Engineer with experience in automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems to join our growing team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with a team of talented engineers to solve exciting challenges facing IT Automation and cloud deployments.
- Take full ownership on production system maintenance with 24/7 fault response.
- Successful IT project execution of architecture changes, procedure automation, system monitoring, capacity planning, security policy and methods, OSS integration, and more.
- Cover all IT requirements of the development team, not limited to new features integration, development environment and deployments.
- At least 3 years experience as a system administrator at a SW company. Startup companies are an advantage
- Extensive experience and understanding with Linux OS
- Proven experience with live/production environments
- Advance knowledge of Internet protocols, tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with installation and integration of open source infrastructure tools for monitoring and graphing
- Background knowledge and experience with databases administration, preferably MySQL
- Experience with automating infrastructure procedures using 3rd party tools and custom scripts
- Bash scripting capabilities
- Knowledge of internet systems security – handling, forensics and prevention. HIPAA compliance is an advantage
- AWS platforms experience – an advantage
- Version control management experience – an advantage
- High level English communication skills, both written and verbal
- “Can-do” attitude who possesses strong professional accountability and individual ownership
This is a full-time position, immediately available in our downtown Haifa office, although the team is working remotely for now.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.