Program Design & Implementation Manager
About The Role
Medisafe is a market leader of digital patient support services, using AI and personalization tools to help patients cope with complex challenges. We are looking for a Program Design & Implementation Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design programs that deliver the company’s vision and strategy and meet our client’s goals.
By implementing Medisafe’s technology and best practices, the Implementation Manager will be able to influence patients’ lives and provide them the best support throughout their journey.
As a Program Design & Implementation manager in Medisafe, you will be responsible for the full ideation and implementation cycle of digital patient support programs. You will start by gaining a deep understanding of the patient’s challenges and needs before and during their treatment. You will map business challenges and goals. You will then define product requirements and lead the solution design to best support patients by the digital platform and tools that Medisafe develops. You will do so by working closely with internal stakeholders (Partner Success Managers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Behavioral Insights, and content experts) as well as with customers and partners from the Healthcare Industry. You will be at the intersection between the business, customers, product, and technology.
You’ll also be responsible for creating stable and robust infrastructure, defining processes and workflows, and preparing for this position to scale up, so when the time comes, we will be able to build a team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the end-to-end process for customer program implementation. Everything from mapping the customer needs and performing research – through to using Medisafe’s platform to create optimized solutions for clients, reviewing the solutions with the client and getting feedback, preparing materials for legal review and finally launching a full working program on time.
- Understand the project scope, lead and collaborate with all stakeholders (PS, sales, product management, development, quality assurance, support, operations, infrastructure, as well as external partners and their customers) during the implementation process.
- Define and design high-level use cases on complex solutions that best address partner/customer’s needs and gain customer acceptance by conceptualizing product development improvements.
- Work closely with the Partners Success team to provide status updates regularly.
- Where necessary, escalate project risks and issues and coordinate mitigation plans.
- Assist with training partners and onboarding new customers.
Who You Are:
- A native English speaker with the ability to deliver outstanding products to our clients.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology and digital solutions.
- You have a strong sense of empathy with the ability to understand patients/user’s needs.
- A strong communicator, both in written and verbal communication.
- Strong Project Management expertise, with familiarity working on numerous concurrent projects. Meeting aggressive deadlines while maintaining an eye for detail and a deep commitment to customer service.
- Excellent client-facing skills with great verbal skills including the ability to explain complex processes to non-subject matter experts during client meetings and presentations.
- Understanding of product development processes.
- Leadership qualities and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy.
- Team-player; an effective collaborator that can work with cross-functional teams.
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in (product or project management) in the healthcare space – a must
- Experience in startup culture – an advantage
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical regulation processes and terminology
- High level of Spanish / French / German – an advantage
You’ll be joining a growing company with offices in Boston, London, and Haifa and collaborating with world-class Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly advancing mHealth space.
This is a full-time position, immediately available in our downtown Haifa office, although the team is working remotely for now.
Our office is located in downtown Haifa, a walking distance from the train station, and we’re working hybrid!