VP of Strategic Accounts
About The Role
Medisafe is the world’s leading digital therapeutics platform for medication management. At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications, and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior. The digital solutions we co-create with our partner’s free patients from the stress of managing complicated medications, enabling them to lead healthier, safer, and fuller lives.
The Medisafe team includes over 70 team members, across 3 offices (Tel Aviv, Boston, and London) and growing. With a recent influx of funding ($30m Series C led by Sanofi and Alive Ventures), we’re gradually growing the team and currently looking for a VP of Strategic Accounts to join our team..
About The Role:
This is a vital sales role (Remote/home office-based). The Sales professional will lead the growth and development of their Accounts. The hire will play a key role within the company, developing new partnerships with brands, patient support services, digital, innovation, and market access functions within pharmaceutical manufacturers.
On top of your own efforts, The hire will have both sales development representative and marketing lead generation support and drive the entire sales cycle from warm prospecting into companies to securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers. The hire will take the account through a needs analysis, develop and present our solutions and then will be tasked with closing the sale. This position is focused on new business development and the cultivation and growth of such accounts after they have been penetrated.
As a business builder and leader within the company, the VP will be a key member of Medisafe’s growing team, work closely with their Partner Success colleagues supporting current customers and work closely with their sales development representative support lead generation.
- 8+ years of outside sales experience calling directly on pharmaceutical brands/Patient services/analytics/ commercial operations functions with a proven track record of success meeting and exceeding annual sales/revenue targets.
- Experience selling solutions to brand marketers, commercial leaders, consumer-focused roles, patient services, analytics functions, and leadership teams at any level of pharma.
- Has designed, developed, and executed MM deals
- Has sold strategic, complex offerings into Pharma. Digital channel experience is a plus
- Technology and SaaS-based sales experience is a plus.
- Hunter, who excels in developing new business accounts
- Brings in own contacts and book of business and responsible for own lead generation along with support from SDR
- Comfort both constructing and negotiating MSAs, SOWs
- Conversant in pharmaceutical secondary data assets and advanced analytics solutions
- Expertise in developing senior-level, trust, and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and selling opportunities that best meet clients’ needs
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
- Utilize Salesforce.com for maintenance of opportunities, lead and account updates
- Ability to travel throughout the region. (post-pandemic)
- Works well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment- young companies are fun but aren’t for everyone!!
Medisafe is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices also in Haifa and the UK.This is a remote role, but we would prefer candidates in the PA, NJ, NY, Conn, and MA areas ideally.
Compensation will depend on skills and experience. Medisafe offers a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care, Life Insurance, Short and Long Terms Disability plans, retirement plans and other benefits to its employees. We focus our attention, time, and energy on improving the lives of millions of people prescribed daily medications.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Because we are on a mission to connect patients to the support they need, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we wish to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse and balanced team.