Job DescriptionMedisafe, the number #1 medication management platform is looking for a US-based Director/ VP of Business Development.
- Establish partnerships with Patient Support Services, Pharmacies and technology vendors in the pharma space to generate revenues, gain greater reach/distribution to our Pharma clients and create value.
- Working closely with the CEO and Chief Business Officer, you will manage all aspects of the partner development process, from identifying potential partners, negotiation and closing of deals and ongoing relationship management.
- Work with partners and internal Medisafe partner success team to create, plan and execute all aspects of the partner collaborations.
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand.
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the medical space
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the payer/provider arena
- Understanding of startup culture and strong entrepreneurial instincts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (MBA a plus).
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the Patient Support Arena.
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Highly presentative and capable of presenting to the highest levels at our partners (VPs and above)
- Thrive in startup environments (resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Independent, self-starter
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Medisafe is looking for an experienced Program Design & Implementation Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design programs that deliver the company’s vision and strategy and meet our client's goals. By implementing Medisafe's technology and best practices, the Implementation Manager will be able to influence patients' lives and provide them the best support throughout their journey. Medisafe is a market leader of digital patient support services, using AI and personalization tools to help patients cope with complex challenges. As a Program Design & Implementation manager in Medisafe, you will be responsible for the full ideation and implementation cycle of digital patient support programs. You will start by gaining a deep understanding of the patient’s challenges and needs before and during their treatment. You will map business challenges and goals. You will then define product requirements and lead the solution design to best support patients by the digital platform and tools that Medisafe develops. You will do so by working closely with internal stakeholders (Partner Success Managers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Behavioral Insights, and content experts) as well as with customers and partners from the Healthcare Industry. You will be at the intersection between the business, customers, product, and technology. You’ll also be responsible for creating stable and robust infrastructure, defining processes and workflows, and preparing for this position to scale up, so when the time comes, we will be able to build a team. What You Will Do.
- Manage the end-to-end process for customer program implementation. Everything from mapping the customer needs and performing research - through using Medisafe's platform to create optimized solutions for clients, reviewing the solutions with the client and getting feedback, preparing materials for legal review and finally launching a full working program on time
- Understand the project scope, lead and collaborate with all stakeholders (PS, sales, product management, development, quality assurance, support, operations, infrastructure, as well as external partners and their customers) during the implementation process.
- Define and design high-level use cases on complex solutions that best address partner/customers’ needs and gain customer acceptance by conceptualizing product development improvements.
- Work closely with the Partners Success team to provide status updates regularly.
- Where necessary, escalate project risks and issues and coordinate mitigation plans.
- Assist with training partners and onboarding new customers.
Who You Are:In addition to having the ability to deliver outstanding products to our clients, this individual will have:
- Education - Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in product or project management in the healthcare space
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical regulation processes and terminology
- Experience in startup culture - advantage
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology and digital solutions
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong Project Management expertise, with familiarity working on numerous concurrent projects. Meeting aggressive deadlines while keeping an eye for detail and deep commitment to customer service.
- High understanding of product development process
- Excellent client facing skills with great verbal skills, including the ability to explain complex processes to non-subject matter experts over client meetings and presentations.
- Leadership qualities and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy.
- Team-player; an effective collaborator that can work with cross-functional teams
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Medisafe is looking for passionate, innovative, creative Senior IOS Developer to join a team of mobile engineers, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients. Medisafe is a fast growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 3.5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds and solving the problem known as medication non-adherence. Our vision and passion is to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they’re supposed to. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOS Developer to join our exceptional team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Lead the development end-to-end while working in collaboration with the Product, Design and QA teams
- Analyze requirements, design and implement the code needed for projects and features you're working on
- Develop high quality, reliable code
- Create beautiful UI for iOS
- Focus on user experience during development
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Created (or published) at least one iOS app in the App Store(must)
- 2+ years experience in developing iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform.
- Deep knowledge of iOS design and development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of mobile architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience using Objective C (Advantage)
- Experience in working with databases (Advantage)
- Thrive in startup environments, resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces the challenge
- Team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate, innovative and creative Android Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and delightful mobile experience
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills, Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of SW development experience, at least 2 in mobile development positions on Android
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in high paced and delivery oriented environment and willingness to work hard to meet a challenging business goal - A Must!
- Strong familiarity with Android SDK and OS internals
- Familiarity with UI design patterns (e.g. MVP) and their use in developing mobile applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with a wide range of backend services
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and passion for creating fluid and engaging UX
- Knowledge with Backend development methodologies and technologies - Big advantage
- Familiarity with IoC principles and framework for Android (e.g. Dagger 2) and reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, RxAndroid) - Advantage
- Familiarity with the Kotlin language - Advantage
- Extensive experience with unit testing and passion for well-tested code
- Track record of at least 2 applications released in the Play Store
- Familiarity with the Android open-source ecosystem and commonly used libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with messaging APIs and push notifications
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Who we are? Medisafe, a leading medication management platform with a mission to enhance people’s lives all around the globe and solve the growing problem known as medication non-adherence. We are seeking an experienced Product Designer for a temporary position which may be extended to full employment. This is an exciting opportunity for Product Designers who are looking for a temporary challenge in-between jobs or for freelance Product Designers who offer their capacity as a service. We love people whose passion is creating beautiful yet usable products that millions of users will appreciate. Who will be the right match for us?
- A designer with at least 3 years experience in products UI design
- Someone with a deep understanding of mobile and web design trends and guidelines for both iOS and Android.
- A master of design tools such as Sketch and Photoshop.
- A team player with organizational and analytical thinking skills, as well as strong communication skills who loves to solve complex product issues.
- An individual who can implement extraordinary design solutions
- An eye for detail.
Our Product Designer will:
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, implementation managers, and partner success managers to create outstanding solutions for clients.
- Actualize a 360º design cycle—from collecting inspiration through mockups to creating an outstanding UI for deployment to the Dev team.
- Prepare graphic materials and guidelines for the R&D department.
- This is a full-time position immediately available in our downtown Haifa office, although the team is working remotely for now.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION