Job DescriptionMedisafe, the number #1 medication management platform is looking for a US-based Director/ VP of Business Development.
- Establish partnerships with payers (health insurers), providers (hospitals, pharmacies) and technology vendors to generate revenues, gain greater reach/distribution to our target patient population, bring in valuable patient data/content/resources/tools to enhance the patient experience and sustain high levels of engagement
- Working closely with the EVP Marketing and BD, you will manage all aspects of the partner development process, from identifying potential partners, negotiation and closing of deals and ongoing relationship management
- Stay abreast of the evolving healthcare landscape and collaborate with Medisafe team to prioritize partnerships
- Work with partners and internal Medisafe partner success team to create, plan and execute all fascets of the partner collaborations
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the medical space
- Mix of B2C and B2B
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the payer/provider arena
- Exposure to large, complex, heavily regulated, often bureaucratic organizations with track record for getting them to move more quickly
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree a plus).
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Mission driven and motivated by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives
- Thrive in startup environments (resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Independent, self-starter
- This job is based in our Boston, MA, USA office.
Job DescriptionThis is a highly important sales role (virtual/home office based). The Sales professional will lead the growth and development of their Accounts. (S)he will play a key role within the company, having responsibility for developing new partnerships with brands and analytics functions within pharmaceutical manufacturers. S/he will have both sales development representative and marketing lead generation support and drive the entire sales cycle from warm prospecting into companies, to securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers. (S)he will take the account through a needs analysis, develop and present our solutions and then will be tasked with closing the sale. This position is focused on new business development, and the cultivation and growth of such accounts after they have been penetrated. As a business builder and leader within the company, the VP will be a key member of Medisafe’s growing team, work closely with their Partner Success colleagues supporting current customers and work closely with their sales development representative support lead generation. This is a virtual role but would like candidates in the PA, NJ, NY, Conn and MA areas ideally.
- 8-10 years of outside sales experience calling directly on pharmaceutical brands/Patient services/analytics/ commercial operations functions with a proven track record of success meeting and exceeding annual sales/revenue targets.
- Experience selling solutions to brand marketers, commercial leaders, consumer focused roles, patient services, analytics functions, and leadership teams at any level of a pharma organization.
- Digital channel experience a plus.
- Technology and SaaS based sales experience is a plus.
- Hunter who excels in developing new business accounts, brings in own contacts and book of business and responsible for own lead generation along with support from SDR.
- Comfort negotiating MSAs, SOWs, and managing invoicing logistics.
- Conversant in pharmaceutical secondary data assets and advanced analytics solutions.
- Expertise in developing senior-level, trust and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and sell opportunities that best meet client’s needs.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers.
- Utilize Salesforce.com for maintenance of opportunities, lead and account updates.
- Ability to travel throughout the region.
- Works well in a fast paced, ever changing environment- young companies are fun but aren’t for everyone!!
Medisafe, the #1 medication management platform worldwide, seeks a people-focused individual to join our Boston team as a Marketing Communications Manager.
We are changing the way people stay safe and track their meds with our award-winning app for Android and iOS, approaching 6M downloads worldwide, with more than 300,000 patient reviews. We’re driving patient outcomes on a global scale in two dozen languages, having managed more than 1 billion doses.
You’ll be joining a growing company with offices in Boston, London and Haifa and collaborating with world-class product managers, engineers, marketers, and designers in a fast-paced, rapidly advancing mHealth space.
This is a new position immediately available in our downtown Boston office, although the Boston team is working remotely for now. You will be a valued team member and be on the cutting edge of driving better patient outcomes through mHealth applications.
- Own brand, messaging and positioning for Medisafe. Define strategy to bring value proposition to life across marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain Messaging Guide to keep consistent positioning across marketing channels and assets
- Oversee content management across marketing assets such as brochures, thought leadership, demand generation campaign content, and website content
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure messaging and product marketing aligns with corporate marketing and strategy
- Working with our graphic designers to maintain on-brand professional market-facing content and visuals
- Lead integrated creative and messaging strategy across corporate initiatives
- Execute market research and competitive analysis to reinforce positioning strategies
- Opportunity to develop and publish Medisafe research studies
- 5+ years of experience including marketing, communications, PR
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in healthcare (pharmaceutical, healthcare technology)
- In-depth understanding of all components of marketing.
- Excellent writing skills in positioning and communicating value propositions, thought leadership and press releases (will ask for samples)
- Successful track record of meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- An understanding of healthcare market
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills including one on one and group presentation skills.
- Highly organized, will excellent time management skills.
- Candidate must have a track record of integrity, high ethical standards, trustworthiness, passion for the work, persuasiveness, a collaborative work style, decisiveness and accountability for individual and team results.
What You Will Do.
- Manage the end-to-end process for customer program implementation. Everything from mapping the customer needs and performing research - through using Medisafe's platform to create optimized solutions for clients, reviewing the solutions with the client and getting feedback, preparing materials for legal review and finally launching a full working program on time
- Understand the project scope, lead and collaborate with all stakeholders (PS, sales, product management, development, quality assurance, support, operations, infrastructure, as well as external partners and their customers) during the implementation process.
- Define and design high-level use cases on complex solutions that best address partner/customers’ needs and gain customer acceptance by conceptualizing product development improvements.
- Work closely with the Partners Success team to provide status updates regularly.
- Where necessary, escalate project risks and issues and coordinate mitigation plans.
- Assist with training partners and onboarding new customers.
Who You Are:In addition to having the ability to deliver outstanding products to our clients, this individual will have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience:
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in product or project management in the healthcare space
- Experience in startup culture - advantage
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology and digital solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Project Management expertise, with familiarity working on numerous concurrent projects. Meeting aggressive deadlines while keeping an eye for detail and deep commitment to customer service.
- Excellent client facing skills with great verbal skills, including the ability to explain complex processes to non-subject matter experts over client meetings and presentations.
- Leadership qualities and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Lead the development end-to-end while working in collaboration with the Product, Design and QA teams
- Analyze requirements, design and implement the code needed for projects and features you're working on
- Develop high quality, reliable code
- Create beautiful UI for iOS
- Focus on user experience during development
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Created (or published) at least one iOS app in the App Store(must)
- 2+ years experience in developing iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform.
- Deep knowledge of iOS design and development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of mobile architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience using Objective C (Advantage)
- Experience in working with databases (Advantage)
- Thrive in startup environments, resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces the challenge
- Team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate, innovative and creative Android Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and delightful mobile experience
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills, Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of SW development experience, at least 2 in mobile development positions on Android
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in high paced and delivery oriented environment and willingness to work hard to meet a challenging business goal - A Must!
- Strong familiarity with Android SDK and OS internals
- Familiarity with UI design patterns (e.g. MVP) and their use in developing mobile applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with a wide range of backend services
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and passion for creating fluid and engaging UX
- Knowledge with Backend development methodologies and technologies - Big advantage
- Familiarity with IoC principles and framework for Android (e.g. Dagger 2) and reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, RxAndroid) - Advantage
- Familiarity with the Kotlin language - Advantage
- Extensive experience with unit testing and passion for well-tested code
- Track record of at least 2 applications released in the Play Store
- Familiarity with the Android open-source ecosystem and commonly used libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with messaging APIs and push notifications