Job DescriptionMedisafe, the number #1 medication management platform is looking for a US-based Director/ VP of Business Development.
- Establish partnerships with Patient Support Services, Pharmacies and technology vendors in the pharma space to generate revenues, gain greater reach/distribution to our Pharma clients and create value.
- Working closely with the CEO and Chief Business Officer, you will manage all aspects of the partner development process, from identifying potential partners, negotiation and closing of deals and ongoing relationship management.
- Work with partners and internal Medisafe partner success team to create, plan and execute all aspects of the partner collaborations.
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand.
- Exhibit at conferences, attend association events, and otherwise act as an ambassador for the Medisafe brand
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the medical space
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the payer/provider arena
- Understanding of startup culture and strong entrepreneurial instincts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field (MBA a plus).
- Healthcare experience is a must, preferably in the Patient Support Arena.
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Highly presentative and capable of presenting to the highest levels at our partners (VPs and above)
- Thrive in startup environments (resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Independent, self-starter
- Analytically grounded with experience using relevant software for measurement, analysis, optimization.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Medisafe is looking for passionate, innovative, creative Senior IOS Developer to join a team of mobile engineers, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients. Medisafe is a fast growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 3.5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds and solving the problem known as medication non-adherence. Our vision and passion is to improve people’s health by providing them with the tools, support and information they need to take their medications the way they’re supposed to. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOS Developer to join our exceptional team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Lead the development end-to-end while working in collaboration with the Product, Design and QA teams
- Analyze requirements, design and implement the code needed for projects and features you're working on
- Develop high quality, reliable code
- Create beautiful UI for iOS
- Focus on user experience during development
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Created (or published) at least one iOS app in the App Store(must)
- 2+ years experience in developing iOS mobile applications.
- 4+ years experience in software development in any programming language or platform.
- Deep knowledge of iOS design and development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of mobile architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience using Objective C (Advantage)
- Experience in working with databases (Advantage)
- Thrive in startup environments, resourceful and creative, passionate, adaptable, takes ownership/accountability, embraces the challenge
- Team player, highly motivated and a self-starter
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate, innovative and creative Android Developer to join our growing R&D team, to help us build world-class digital medication management solutions for our consumers and business clients. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and delightful mobile experience
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills, Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of SW development experience, at least 2 in mobile development positions on Android
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in high paced and delivery oriented environment and willingness to work hard to meet a challenging business goal - A Must!
- Strong familiarity with Android SDK and OS internals
- Familiarity with UI design patterns (e.g. MVP) and their use in developing mobile applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with a wide range of backend services
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and passion for creating fluid and engaging UX
- Knowledge with Backend development methodologies and technologies - Big advantage
- Familiarity with IoC principles and framework for Android (e.g. Dagger 2) and reactive programming (e.g. RxJava, RxAndroid) - Advantage
- Familiarity with the Kotlin language - Advantage
- Extensive experience with unit testing and passion for well-tested code
- Track record of at least 2 applications released in the Play Store
- Familiarity with the Android open-source ecosystem and commonly used libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with messaging APIs and push notifications
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Who we are? Medisafe, a leading medication management platform with a mission to enhance people’s lives all around the globe and solve the growing problem known as medication non-adherence. We are seeking an experienced Product Designer for a temporary position which may be extended to full employment. This is an exciting opportunity for Product Designers who are looking for a temporary challenge in-between jobs or for freelance Product Designers who offer their capacity as a service. We love people whose passion is creating beautiful yet usable products that millions of users will appreciate. Who will be the right match for us?
- A designer with at least 3 years experience in products UI design
- Someone with a deep understanding of mobile and web design trends and guidelines for both iOS and Android.
- A master of design tools such as Sketch and Photoshop.
- A team player with organizational and analytical thinking skills, as well as strong communication skills who loves to solve complex product issues.
- An individual who can implement extraordinary design solutions
- An eye for detail.
Our Product Designer will:
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, implementation managers, and partner success managers to create outstanding solutions for clients.
- Actualize a 360º design cycle—from collecting inspiration through mockups to creating an outstanding UI for deployment to the Dev team.
- Prepare graphic materials and guidelines for the R&D department.
- This is a full-time position immediately available in our downtown Haifa office, although the team is working remotely for now.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Medisafe is looking for someone talented, experienced, and hands-on, to lead Medisafe’s Product department, build its strategy, implement relevant work processes, and take the team to the next level, building world-class digital adherence solutions for our consumers and business clients. Medisafe is a fast-growing startup with offices in Boston and Haifa. With more than 5M people using our technology, we’re changing the way people take their meds. Medisafe is the market leader of digital patient support services, using AI and personalization tools to help patients cope with complex challenges. Our vision and passion is to improve people's health by providing them with the tools, support, and knowledge they need to manage their health and accompany them in their patient journey.
- Be the pivotal point that connects our clients, partners and users in building the next generation of digital companions.
- Responsible for the execution and success of Medisafe's B2B2C product suite.
- Push for competitive advantage, scale and broaden the feature set that can increase the company’s footprint and offering.
- Responsible for designing and building internal tools to increase our implementation efficiency and scalability.
- Be an active partner in building Medisafe’s product strategy and roadmap.
- Oversee all product-related activities including prioritization, feature definition, user experience, UI/UX and quality.
- Defining the Product team’s growth plan and strategy.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring your team members (Product Managers and UI/UX designers).
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget and timeline for new initiatives.
Who will be the right match for us?
- Visionary leader with strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is addicted to the fast paced startup environment
- Decision maker!
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their team members
- Genuinely passionate about Product and design, and being hands-on when needed
- Experience in building and scaling best-in-class Product teams
- Expert in transforming vision into reality
- A person who can drive processes
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- 8-10 years of experience as a product leader (leading a B2B2C product - an advantage)
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a people leader, managing medium size teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Must be able to travel occasionally and have flexible working hours to work with partners worldwide
- Subject matter expertise in the Healthcare Industry / Digital Health an advantage
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
At Medisafe, we create easy-to-use, personalized technology that helps people better manage their medications and offers healthcare companies meaningful insight into their daily behavior. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Data Team, based in our Haifa office. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for knowing the entire company’s data properly in order to answer questions quickly and reliably. You will investigate patients' behavior on the platform and find insights that can help improve our product and provide value for our clients. Since the main value our product provides is medication management, it will be an opportunity for you to learn about the pharma space. Knowing the various drug classes popular today, while researching the current trends in the pharma world will benefit your ability to find insights for our clients. You will research our users’ engagement and brainstorm new ideas on how we can improve the product in order to help users reach their goal: Improved health outcomes. Success in the Data Analyst role means presenting smart and relevant analyses to internal teams, in order to improve our decision making, or to our clients, helping to increase the company’s revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- If there is no analysis to describe our activity, it does not exist! Become an expert in Medisafe data and support various business activities through researching data.
- Create and present product analysis to stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with Data Engineers and Product Managers to understand the data you are working with and suggest improvements or new data to be collected.
- Understand various initiatives across the organization and suggest new ways to improve it by utilizing our data.
- Demonstrable experience in data collection, processing and extracting valuable insights
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Proven experience with BI tools such as PowerBI
- BA in a field with an emphasis on statistical and analytical skills
- Great at communicating results of the analysis in simple language
- Problem solver - Not just a catch phrase, in this role there are no perfect definitions or perfect data, but you need to make the most out of it
- Flexible, able to work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Medical research/Pharmacology/Life science
- Familiarity with drug classes and the pharma world
- Work experience at a Healthcare start-up
- Experience with product analysis
- Experience with Python
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION